The LBQ3TLE -El Murcielago thin-line Bajo Quinto has all of the same features as the full body two mica model – solid spruce top, Thunderwing™ bridge etc. But instead of the full 4 ½ inch body, the thin-line is streamlined to only 3 inches in depth which is comfortable for players who prefer not to have the full thick acoustic body depth.
- Bridge – Specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing™ bridge for deep booming bass response and saddle for optimum performance
- Fingerboard – Natural Rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end
- H. Jimenez headstock and arrow rosette design
- Bracing – Special Bajo Quinto brace design pattern developed by Layo Jimenez.
- Neck – Mahogany neck with a traditional comfortable bajo profile – 25 1/2” scale
- Top – Solid Spruce top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back – high quality Mahogany for a crisp focused sound
- All models available as acoustics or with an American Made Seymour Duncan passive pickup with a flat response to provide a traditional warm, pure uncolored natural tone with convenient on-board rotary volume control. Sound hole pickup is factory installed with strap button style end pin jack.
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.