El Patrón (The Master) – LBQ4 (acoustic) – This full bodied bajo quinto is the most traditional looking bajo quinto with its 3 H. Jimenez style pearloid micas. The well-seasoned close grained spruce top is very resonate and responsive. The back and sides are rich Mahogany trimmed with maple and rosewood edges. It has a great feel with a strong voice to punch through and be heard! The 18 fret Rosewood fingerboard ends with the Jimenez signature laser logo and special “Thunderwing” ™ Rosewood saddle bridge.
LBQ4E (with pickup) Equipped with factory installed natural sounding soundhole Seymour Duncan
pickup. This sleek passive no-hum design has a convenient on-board volume control and is wired directly to a strap button/end pin style jack.
- Bridge –Specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing™ bridge for deep booming bass response and saddle for optimum performance
- Fingerboard – Natural Rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end
- H. Jimenez headstock and arrow rosette design
- Bracing – Special Bajo Quinto brace design pattern developed by Layo Jimenez.
- Neck – Mahogany neck with a traditional comfortable bajo profile – 25 1/2” scale
- Top – Solid Spruce top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back – high quality Mahogany for a crisp focused sound
- Edges – Rosewood and Maple edges with purfling
- All models available as acoustics or with an American Made Seymour Duncan passive pickup with a flat response to provide a traditional warm, pure uncolored natural tone with convenient on-board rotary volume control. Sound hole pickup is factory installed with strap button style end pin jack.
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.