Primer Nivel (First Level) – Designed for Mariachi violinists, the LMVOE4 violin has many feature upgrades to enhance the player’s experience and the tone of the instrument. The LMVOE4 is a full-size violin with a rich Amber varnish equipped with All Ebony fittings: Guarneri chinrest and Heart style pegs. It has a carved solid spruce top with inlaid purfling, Maple back and sides, Prelude® strings, Aubert® bridge, and a composite tailpiece with integrated fine tuners. The Artino® Bow is black composite with horsehair. It is half lined with a single eye ebony frog and nickel silver stick wrap.
It ships complete with an H. Jimenez thermoplastic case, shop adjusted and set up.
Features & Benefits
- Solid spruce top with inlaid purfling provides the best tone and protection from damage.
- Integrated fine tuners allow for easy tuning and all ebony fittings with Aubert® bridge offer reliable performance.
- The look, tone and feel of this violin have been targeted specifically for the mariachi player and offer something different than traditional orchestra violins at this level.
- Size: Full-size violin
- Finish: Amber varnish
- All Ebony fittings: Guarneri chinrest and Heart style pegs
- Construction: Carved solid spruce top/inlaid purfling, Maple back and sides
- Strings/Bridge: Prelude® strings, Aubert® bridge, Composite tailpiece with integrated fine tuners
- Artino® Bow: Black composite, Half lined, Single eye, Ebony frog, Nickel silver stick wrap
- Case: H. Jimenez thermoplastic case, Shop adjusted and set up