Segundo Nivel (Second Level) – The H.Jimenez mariachi violin MVOR4 with all Rosewood fitting has a pure and well rounded tone with good projection required for Mariachi music. This H.Jimenez full-sized violin is classically styled with a Vintage Brown varnish, All Rosewood fittings: Guarneri chinrest, Heart style pegs, carved solid spruce top/inlaid purfling, lightly flamed maple back and sides, Prelude® strings, Aubert® bridge, Rosewood tailpiece with 4 individual black/gold fine tuners, black composite Artino® Bow that is full lined with a Parisian eye, ebony frog, pearl slide, and nickel silver stick wrap.
Outfit is completed with an H.Jimenez thermoplastic case and is shop adjusted and setup.
Features & Benefits
- Flamed Maple back and sides and Solid spruce top with inlaid purfling provides the best tone and protection from damage.
- Rosewood fittings and Individual gold fine tuners allow for easy tuning and versatility as the player progresses with Aubert® bridge, all offering reliable performance.
- The look, tone and feel of this violin have been targeted specifically for the mariachi player and offer something different than traditional orchestral violins at this level.
- Size: Full-size violin
- Finish: Vintage Brown varnish
- All Rosewood fittings: Guarneri chinrest, Heart style pegs
- Construction: Carved solid spruce top/inlaid purfling, Lightly flamed maple back and sides
- Strings/Bridge: Prelude® strings, Aubert® bridge, Rosewood tailpiece with 4 individual black/gold fine tuners
- Artino® Bow: Black composite, Half lined, Single eye, Ebony frog, Nickel silver stick wrap
- Case: H. Jimenez thermoplastic case, Shop adjusted and set up