El Esta’ndar – LBQ1EGT H. Jimenez bajo quinto striking gold metal flake top with cream single ply binding, a clear pickguard and Fishman pickup and volume control. Cutaway design with mahogany back and sides and no micas. Comfortable low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod and signature “Thunderwing”™ bridge, padded gig bag and limited lifetime warranty.
The H. Jimenez bajo quintos in the Colección Palomazo are equipped with an active Fishman Rare Earth pickup utilizing cutting-edge neodymium magnets, for a warmer more natural acoustic tone providing increased musicality.
The sleek design incorporates a low profile volume control and a soundhole mounting system wired directly to an end pin mounted strap button input. The preamp allows up to 240 hours between battery changes.
- Thunderwing™ bridge provides easy saddle style adjustability.
- True bone nut and saddle for increased sustain.
- Mahogany back and sides.
- Truss Rod
- Comfortable Neck Profile
- Fishman Pickup with Volume Control
- Clear Pickguard
- Florentine Cutaway
- Padded Gig Bag with Zipper Pouch and Shoulder Straps
- Limited Lifetime Warranty