El Esta’ndar – LBQ1EBF H. Jimenez bajo quinto with a flame maple top with Fishman pickup and volume control. Cutaway design with mahogany back and sides with no micas. Clear pickguard and rope style edges. Comfortable low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod and signature “Thunderwing”™ bridge, padded gig bag and limited lifetime warranty.
The H. Jimenez bajo quintos in the Colección Palomazo are equipped with an active Fishman Rare Earth pickup utilizing cutting-edge neodymium magnets, for a warmer more natural acoustic tone providing increased musicality.
The sleek design incorporates a low profile volume control and a soundhole mounting system wired directly to an end pin mounted strap button input. The preamp allows up to 240 hours between battery changes.
- Thunderwing™ bridge provides easy saddle style adjustability.
- True bone nut and saddle for increased sustain.
- Mahogany back and sides.
- Truss Rod
- Comfortable Neck Profile
- Fishman Pickup with Volume Control
- Clear Pickguard
- Rope Style Edges
- Florentine Cutaway
- Padded Gig Bag with Zipper Pouch and Shoulder Straps
- Limited Lifetime Warranty